Book a Budapest Day Trip to Szentendre
- Travel to the historic town of Szentendre on this half-day tour from Budapest, where you can enjoy baroque architecture, marzipan and a spectacular cruise.
- Architecture lovers will enjoy the diverse mix of architectural styles the city displays, specifically baroque.
- Walk through the streets of Szentendre and get your hands on souvenirs and taste local cuisine and amazing coffee.
- Explore the unique Marzipan Museum in Szentendre and chew on some sweet marzipan.
- Take a fun cruise back to Budapest, over the Danube Bend, during weekends between May to September with a prescheduled public boat.
- Live guided tour in the selected language
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Return transportation by boat (May-September during weekends)
- Return transportation by bus (October-April)
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.